Life at, and with SanghiCAREER
At Sanghi, we consider human resources the most valuable asset of the company, and also the most enduring. With an employee strength of more than 900, the company’s HR vision is to provide a suitable work environment that promotes learning and development.
– Abhimanyu Dhaigude – Head (HR)
Work life balance
We believe that a quality workforce builds a quality organisation. If you wish to be part of a company with a strong set of values, and the responsiveness of a responsible employer, you are on the right site.
- Our merit-based recruitment helps us acquire best of the talent from across the globe, and create a growth-centric environment.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fair and equitable recruitment without discrimination.
- We aim to improve performance through hands-on experience and guidance through regular training and workshops.
- We take pride in our diverse workforce with an inclusive culture where everyone’s personality is groomed.
Work life balance
Working at Sanghi you not only get to say ‘I have fun at work’ it but experience it too! We like to add a zest to working; creating a fun environment that is beyond the office routine.
Our township – Sanghipuram, built at our plant location, is a self-contained living area that includes a school, marketplace, recreation facilities like clubs, parks and gardens, and a fully-equipped medical centre.
We organise stimulating activities the year round – parties, events, outings, sports, everything to keep the spirits high! We celebrate all major festivals like Diwali, Navratri, Christmas, Eid or Independence Day; and events like Founder’s Day and Anand Mela, with the employees and their families.